Concealed Target | Sniper Elite 5 Out Now
September 13th 2022
Attention, Snipers! Here’s the latest intel from the Sniper Elite 5 team here at Rebellion.
We’ve all been busy working on the latest content drop for the game, and we’re excited to announce that we’ve just launched a brand-new Survival Map – free to all players! We’ve also just pressed go on the new Season Pass One content: Concealed Target.
So, what’s included in the new Concealed Target pack?
Available now as part Season Pass One, or to purchase separately, the Concealed Target Weapon and Skin pack includes new camouflage gear and a sidearm which will help take your stealth play to the next level!
The new HS.22 pistol features an integral suppressor meaning you can fire off .22 calibre rounds almost silently with very little recoil. Meanwhile the Ghillie Suite Elite Character Skin, available for both Karl and Monika, breaks up your visual silhouette, making it easier for you to blend into the background. When partnered with the new Pea Dot Camo Skin for your weapons it makes for a deadly and stealthy combination.
Are you ready to fight ‘Amongst the Rubble’?
It’s time to deploy to the once beautiful city of Saint-Nazaire. Previously a jewel of the west coast of France, the city is now a smoking ruin, teeming with Nazis. This brand-new FREE Survival Map – Amongst the Rubble – will test your resilience, as you defend the Command Post against a seemingly never-ending stream of enemies!
Grab your rifle and head out alone or with an ally, as this new map is playable in solo and co-op mode. How long can you hold the line?
We’ve been busy working on improving your Sniper Elite 5 experience. In addition to the Amongst the Rubble Survival Map and the Concealed Target pack, our new update has addressed several issues and finessed some features and gameplay to enhance your overall experience.
To highlight a few key changes, you’ll now notice the Game Update information will be displayed to you in game letting you know about new content and patches!
Ask and ye shall receive – Map Voting has come to Sniper Elite 5. You can now vote for the map you’d most like to play in the forthcoming match. And over in the Shooting Range, we’ve now added callouts so you can better practice those testicle shots!
We’ve also rolled out Prestige Mode! This mode allows players to restart their progression multiple times, earning new and improved rewards. The option to trigger Prestige Mode is available in the Service Record once you have reached level 50 in adversarial multiplayer modes.
We appreciate your continued support and feedback. We’d like to extend our gratitude to the members of our community who’ve been an integral part of bug fixing – sending in reports, save files, and such!
Please keep them coming as they assist in improving your Sniper Elite 5 experience. You can reach out to our team through the Help Centre if you require any support.
Sniper Elite 5 Team
- Added FREE ‘Amongst the Rubble’ Survival map
- Support for NEW ‘Concealed Target’ Weapon & Skin pack
- Added Prestige Mode allowing players to restart their progression multiple times
- Added support for highly requested Map Voting in Quick Match multiplayer lobbies
- Added Shot Callout functionality in the Firing Range
- Added ‘Game Update’ functionality to highlight new content and DLC
- Updated the Axis Invasion rematch messaging to be clearer if the invader declines a rematch
- Fix to a ledge in Secret Weapons that players could climb down but not back up
- Fixed an issue where special ammo types were disappearing after saving game and reloading
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck on a ladder in No Cross
- Fixed a set of stairs in Secret Weapons that some players found hard to climb
- In Spy Academy we have fixed an issue where players could fall through a wall and under the game map
- Fixed Satchel charge which was not unlocking after completing campaign
- Resolved issues caused by having Satchel Charges in Equipment slot one
- Fixed a known issue with Exfiltration from Liberation
- Replaced incorrect German translation of 'stealth' on Mission Summary screen
- The P.K Berlin scope was displayed the wrong way round on rifles, now displays correctly
- Resolved collision issues which were allowing players to breach the fence when playing No Cross on Flooded Village
- Fix for Multiplayer D.L. Carbine Kills within the weapon's audible range being recorded as a negative value rather than a positive - this fix will kick in the next time a kill within audible range is recorded, and no progress towards the associated Extended Suppressor Barrel unlock will be lost
- In Survival Mode an issue where weapons dropped on raised surfaces could not always be picked up again has been fixed
- Fixed issue of players falling through the map on Atlantic Wall
- Instances of Karl picking up a weapon and appearing empty handed have been resolved
- Fixed a rare issue where SMG Kill Cam would display incorrectly
- When playing Invasion Mode players will no longer be able to leave the game during Kill Cam to avoid the kill being attributed
- Resolved an issue where players can fall through the map below the bridge on Spy Academy
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where players with Toughened Skill respawn with only four health bars.
- Replaced a missing zip line on War Factory
Fixes for Landing Force:
- Fixed an issue where Schmidt can fall through the map when killed leaving players unable to get the scuttle codes
- Players can no longer get stuck in lift shaft
- Fixed the radio tower animation when a player invades the game after the tower has been destroyed
- Resolved an issue where players can fall through the map
- Removed incorrectly placed Alarm button board
- Fixed various collision and texture issues
- Fixed grammatical and spelling errors
HOW TO BUY SNIPER ELITE 5:
- Steam: Click Here to Buy Now
- PlayStation: Click Here to Buy Now
- Xbox: Click Here to Buy Now