We recently rolled out a few updates to address a variety of priority bugs. Feel free to check out a lot of fixes below:
- Fixed a crash when shooting the Machine Gun team loader before the gunner
- Fixed an occasional crash when shooting into the water
- Fixed players not receiving weapon attachments when visiting workbenches in Wolf Mountain DLC
- Fixed Achievements/Trophies not always unlocking: Covert Elimination + Reich To The Point in the Wolf Mountain DLC
- Player no longer gets stuck in reload animation
- Fixed missing explosion sounds (for example, on the satchel charge)
- Players no longer gets kicked after the first cutscene of some missions in co-op games.
- Fixed several missing sounds - most notably the big guns in 'Atlantic Wall'
- Fixed crash during checkpoint load
- Fixed occasional crash that occurred when loading into an AMP maps
- Fixed occasional crash that occurred on the Survival results screen
- Fixed crash that occurred when shooting the Machine Gun Team 'Loader' then the 'Gunner' in quick succession (the patch fixed crash that occurred just from shooting the Loader before the Gunner)
Check out our Known Issues thread to stay up to date with all the latest issues we're investigating. Stay in touch for further help and support: