Allied HQ can now confirm the launch of Kraken Awakes, the final content pack for Sniper Elite 5's Season Pass Two (Currently 20% OFF in the Steam Summer Sale). Prepare to unleash chaos against Operation Kraken and prove your sniping prowess against the Axis once more.
Intel gathered in previous missions has revealed that Operation Kraken is still a looming threat that demands your immediate action.
Karl Fairburne must utilise the cover of darkness and harness the power of shadows to sabotage an under-construction aircraft carrier, that is the new home of Operation Kraken, and ensure it never sets sail. The fate of the Allies hangs in the balance as you face off against Friedrich Vogel, former deputy to Abelard Möller and the new mastermind behind this diabolical scheme.
Prepare for a dangerous and challenging mission, as you navigate an intricately designed military dock and unravel the mysteries hidden within the sprawling aircraft carrier. With an abundance of secrets waiting to be uncovered, take your time to gather valuable intel and gain the upper hand in your mission to save the world from impending doom.
A new addition to your arsenal.
Kraken Awakes sends you into the belly of the Axis beast, but it also introduces essential additions to your arsenal. Immerse yourself in an all-American look for Karl with the new Patriot weapon skin and American Airborne character skin.
Dominate the battlefield with the Mod.712 pistol, boasting detachable magazines and an unrivaled automatic fire rate, this is perfect for close-quarters combat.
Free Deathmatch Map
In addition to the Kraken Awakes content pack, Deathmatch connoisseurs can access a new FREE multiplayer map, the Abandoned Quarry.
Engage in heart-pounding firefights as you explore the treacherous depths of the old mine. Seek out vantage points and hidden corners in the nearby coal processing centre, providing ideal sniping sightlines across the map. Whether you prefer the stealthy approach or all-out gunfire and action, the Abandoned Quarry offers an adrenaline-fueled experience for Snipers of all play styles.
Steam Summer Sale
Don't forget, with a whopping 60% off the Sniper Elite 5 base game in the Steam Summer Sale, it's even easier to answer the call to arms. The sale ends on the 13th July so don't delay! ⏱️
Lastly, as we conclude Season Pass Two, we would like to extend our gratitude to the Sniper Elite community for their unwavering support and dedication. Whether you're a long-time fan or a newcomer to Karl's world, we appreciate each and every one of you dropping into the action.
Full Patch Notes.
Before we dive into the patch notes associated with this drop, we’d like to address the rising discourse surrounding cheaters in Sniper Elite 5. First and foremost, Rebellion has a zero tolerance approach to cheating.
To address some if the frequently asked questions from our varying forums:
- Can anti-cheat software be turned off? It is not possible to disable our anti-cheat service for online play.
- How are you combating the use of new cheating software or technology that allows players an unfair advantage in-game? Rebellion will continue to actively investigate any and all devices or software that impacts gameplay unfairly and will take action against players verified as breaching our Code of Conduct.
- How do I report a cheater in game? We’re sorry to hear you have encountered a cheater. To report them, follow these steps: Select the player you wish to support in the Lobby Menu, Select 'Report', Complete the report form and Select ‘Submit Report’. Click here to find out more.
- I also have evidence that someone I was playing with was cheating, how do I submit it? Fantastic. Evidence helps us further verify and take action against proven violations. To send it to us, report them in game (by following the above steps) then head to our Contact Form and provide us with your evidence (10 MB max or via link) and any additional context. If you can, please include your own username and platform as well as the offender’s username and platform (if possible) along with a time stamp of when the violation occurred. Click Here Here for more.
As always, thank you for those who have already been supporting our mission in maintaining safe, fair and fun online spaces for everyone.
- Weapons - Active Reload Indicator is now positioned corretly
- Pistols - The correct reload animation is now observed for all pistols while in incapacitate state during gameplay
- GER/ITA/POR(BRA) - Character Customisation - Headgear - 'German Kriegsmarine officer cap' text is no longer observed overlapping with 'Headgear' text on character customisation screen
- Airborne Elite - Name of the 'Parachute Regiment' skin shows correctly
- GER - Character Customisation - Headgear - 'German high ranking officer cap' text is no longer observed overlapping with 'Headgear' text on character customisation screen
- GER - Character Customisation - Headgear - 'German infantry helmet (Black)' text is no longer observed overlapping with 'Headgear' text on character customisation screen
- Epic - DLC - The correct textures are now present in specific locations in all DLC levels
- Scope on the PZB39 anti-tank rifle appears correctly
- Female character - M.Pist.44 - Prone player character's hand is now aligned correctly while aiming 'M.Pist.44' SMG and moving the camera view in up and down direction
- SPA - Axis Invasion - 'Ghillie suit sniper' text no longer overflows from the template after changing the 'Menu Text Size'
- Access to Upper Platform at end of Mission 8 in now granted
- The appropriate holding animation of 'Carl Gustav m/1945' is now observed while walking in crouch position through ADS view during gameplay
- Player character is no longer observed to be holding the binoculars in their hands improperly in prone position
- 'P.K Berlin' scope equipped with the 'Gewehr 1943' riffle is no longer observed to be clipping with the player character while aiming
- Shooting Range - The correct magazine size of all weapons is now observed after changing the weapons repeatedly from the workbench
- POL/RUS - Multiple titles are no longer observed overlapping on the player profile name present inside the player card overlay
- TERA - Reload wheel is no longer observed appearing twice for the client on successfully reloading the rifle after emptying the clip
- Occupied Residence - Polish Language - Achievement title for destroying Moller's car is now correctly listed as 'It'll Buff Right Out'
- PS4 - Research Base - Intro FMV is now present after loading into mission
- Tide of War - Tank can no longer be destroyed partially off the map
- RUS - DLC Pack 5 - Drilling - Localised sight attachment name is no longer observed overflowing from the designated area present on the customisation screen
- Axis Invasion - Players will no longer crash when attempting to join a game after leaving and rejoining lobby several times
- Survival - Amongst the Rubble - Operation 3 Wave C - PS4 - The appropriate frame rate is now observed when the player is moving around the church area facing the opera building
- 'Saboteur' DLC pack in the store now has the correct title
- 'Up Close and Personal' DLC pack in the store now has the correct title
- GER/JPN/RUS - Text on Ribbon for medal unlock aligns correctly
- POL - Special characters are now aligned with their sentences
- POL - All special characters appear correctly
- An instance where an XBox One Host Crashed, producing a crash dump when exiting binos has now been resolved.
- Landing Zone - Host and clients successfully proceed into gameplay after starting the cross-play multiplayer match
- Players no longer observe a 12011 timeout error when loading into the game after multiple platforms joined the same host's QM lobby
- Dam NC - Garages - Z-fighting is no longer observed on the ground around bush and fuel tank
- Quarry - Player will no longer spawn out of world when loading into map
- Dam NC - Admin - Invisible collision no longer blocks player from entering room while prone
- Dropped weapons by dead player have the correct ammo amount when picked up
- Landing Zone - Tank Hill - Multiple stretched textures are no longer observed on the rocks present in the south of the area
- Axis Invader - All DLC character skins are no longer tagged as 'Unknown' when invader views them through binocular during gameplay
- The Atlantic Wall - Outro debriefing FMV no longer plays upon starting/finishing the Mission
- Loose Ends - Intro and Outro debriefing FMV now plays upon starting/finishing the Mission
- Rubble and Ruin - Intro and Outro debriefing FMV now plays upon starting/finishing the Mission
- Secret Weapons - Outro debriefing FMV now plays when completing the Mission
- Kill Hitler - Black texture shades are no longer observed on the carpet present on the way towards the Hitler's office located in the area
- Landing Force - The appropriate texture now appears on the gate arch present near the stairs located in the area
- Landing Force - Road to Bunker - Unnecessary objects are no longer present beside the plant behind the bunker located in the area
- Parachute regiment Karl and Airborne Karl emblems are now the same resolution as Jeff Sullivan's.
- Rough Landing - Mission select screen for Rough Landing now includes description text
- Chateau - Rifle no longer clips with the hand of the NPCs in the 'Occupied Residence' map
We also chat regularly with the wonderful Community via the official Rebellion Discord channel.